Fredericksburg Tourism and Fredericksburg Sister City Association plan to publish a book of photographs of the City of Fredericksburg to use as diplomatic gifts to governments of our four Sister Cities and as a tourist sale item in the downtown Visitors Center. This program is supported in part by a grant from the Fredericksburg Arts Commission.
Traditional photographic art that depicts the artist’s interpretation of
Entry rules: No Entry Fee
1. Color and or black and white photographs will be accepted
2. No more than three (3) images per person will be accepted
3. Only digital images will be accepted.
4. Images should be emailed as a JPEG with a maximum of 1000 pixels on the longest side.
5. Include your name, email, mailing address, and contact phone number in the body of the email.
6. Title each piece with Photographer Last name and title. Example: CathyHerndon_MyHome.jpg
7. Artists are encouraged to include a one sentence description of each title submitted.
Submit application via email to Cathy Herndon at email@example.com
By entering the Artist agrees to
1. Allow unlimited use of photographs to be used by the City of Fredericksburg for promotional purposes. Copyright of the image is retained by the photographer.
2. Provide a high-resolution version of the image upon acceptance into the book
3. Allow the use of name for credit purposes
Awards: $100 for one cover photo, and world wide recognition for all.
Entries Due | April 30, 2017
Notice Of Acceptance | May 15, 2017